Storksak was created by two style-concious mothers aiming to design highly fashionable bags without sacrificing functionality. Over the last few years, Storksak has become a favorite with famous celebrity moms, especially Angelina Jolie. The actress has been spotted with both the Emily and Gigi styles.
For Fall 2009, Storksak has created two new versions of the The Emily bag available in both black and chocolate. Made from the most buttery soft leather, quality stitching and brass hardware, Storksak’s Emily bag is incredible luxurious.
Just like most of Storksak’s bags, the Emily is large enough to hold almost anything and offer features which would benefit both stay-at-home as well as working moms. Even if I didn’t have children, this would make the perfect bag for work as the thermo-insulated bottle holders are great for keeping drinks cold or warm for up to 4 hours.
This fashionable hobo bag also includes:
- Two bucked pockets in front with magnetic closures making them easy to open and close in a hurry (no need to undo the buckles.
- An adjustable shoulder strap – accommodates different sizes and heights
- Wipe-clean lining and a washable changing mat – a lifesaver!
- Detachable clip for keys – no more searching through compartments!
- Large pockets – Great for storing all of baby’s necessities
- Detachable inner bag – Great for makeup or for storing valuables.
When it comes to diaper bags, there is no longer a need to sacrifice style and fashion. Storksak’s contemporary design as well as durable fabric and leathers have created a new standard leading. I adore mine and look forward to using it for years to come!
Storksak is offering our readers free shipping in the U.S from November 7-14, 2009. Enter code CBSFREE upon checkout.