30 Comments on "Devon Aoki & Her Farmer’s Market Babe"

Notify of
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Anonymous
Guest

Does he have down syndrome?

Jenn
Guest

No! Have you ever seen Devon Aoki without glasses? She’s asian descent and that’s why baby Hunter has tiny hair.

So cute to see a blonde japanese hahahahaha He’s sweet!

Jenn

Sorry, tiny eyes!

nosoupforyou
Guest

I thought the same thing. Down Syndrome.

Annon
Guest

Her mom is white and her dad is Japanese that’s why her son got some of that Asian eye.

Anonymous
Guest

You don’t have to jump down her throat, she just asked a question. If anybody else didn’t know who Devon is, they would probably think the same thing. She’s not exactly a household name.

Anonymous
Guest

Who jumped down her throat? How can you be so ultra-sensitive to one exclamation point?!?!?!?

eliz
Guest

I was thinking he might have DS also… Zero disrespect meant, just looks slightly possible.. He’s a cutie either way!

Sam
Guest

I though the same thing eliz – I don’t know who Devon is and her background.

Lakesha
Guest

Why do people always NEED to know if a child has a disability? Questions like this get asked far too often on this site. Makes me wonder what the parents of children with special needs go through.

nosoupforyou
Guest

I work with parents of special needs children.

bea

and?

gogogo
Guest

I know right. Why do they need to know if a child has a disability? Are they going to look at him/her in a different way? Or gossip about that?

Anonymous
Guest

I asked the original question, and I didn’t “need” to know – I was curious. That’s sort of the point of comment boards – people voice their questions/concerns/likes/dislikes and it really shouldn’t be anything to get so upset about.

linn
Guest

No he hasn’t down syndrome. He has exactly her mothers eyes. She’s half japanese and has very unique Asian eyes which his son has inherited, just check her pics if you don’t believe. After that no one can doubt this kid has ds.

linn

*his not her

Lily
Guest

He looks just like his mom of Japanese descent. Who in the world woudl think he has DS? Get a life.

Anonymous

People with eyes.

Kamila
Guest

My first thought was that he has Down Syndrome but if you look at the other pic, his eyes look different. I think it’s just a weird angle. He’s only a 1/4 Japanese, I don’t think that is too much ‘Asian DNA’ (no disrespect intended, obviously) so that is why people assumed he has Down Syndrome. It’s natural for people to be curious, not just of celebrities children, but of disabled people in general. It’s crappy but it’s true. I dated a paraplegic and EVERYONE takes a second look, whether they are obvious about it or not. It’s human nature.

Blabla
Guest
I’m lol ! Obviously you don’t know a lot about dna nor maths. Devon Aoki having a japanese and a caucasian parent she has half her father’s dna and half her mother’s one.But having a baby, she could have transmitted in a pure statistic standpoint “the japanese half”she received from her father in its integrity which would still make with her husband’s “caucasian half” a 1/2 japanese, 1/2 caucasian dna. You don’t chose which part of the dna is transmitted even if it’s half of each parent ; that’s the reason why despite having only one far ancestors from another… Read more »
leah
Guest

So true…I’m quarter Italian but I have been asked many time if I’m Italian or southern European…it’s very dominant in my looks

Gladys

Who really cares…..

v-girl
Guest

My sister has DS and even thought this boy has many of the DS features: almond shaped eyes, stubby fingers and misshaped ears, he does not have the oversized, protruding tongue which is almost always present. Also, most DS babies have poor muscle tone and thin extremities, he looks very sturdy.

Audrey
Guest
Actually he doesn’t have many of the features. My grandson has DS with perfect ears (this child’s ears look like my husbands – not a good call) and and no extended tongue. This child doesn’t have the typical curved little finger, the rounded finger pads (they would be very obvious from even this picture) nor can you see because of his shoes the sandal-toes he would most likely have. His extremities if you mean limbs are not thin but DS children are more often overweight than not so that wouldn’t be a clue.You did get the sturdy erect posture where… Read more »
Lily
Guest

To anonymous…get some glasses moron.

Anonymous
Guest

Sorry, that kid is not cute.

J.M
Guest

It’s my first time seeing an asian blond kid,he’s cute!

Summer
Guest

Excuse me? People with Down Syndromes do not look like Asians at all. The old term for it which is Mongoloid is considered racist, and this kid has got DS, he looks it. Please google pictures of children with DS and Asian. Most Asian kids don’t have or look anyone who has DS.

Also, I am Asian and I work with mixed Asians or full-blooded Asians all the time.

Ell
Guest

I am Asian and I have been big fan of her for over 15 years.
But, yes, I think he has Down syndrome. I agree that some of Asians look ds even though they aren’t. But most Asian don’t look they have ds. At least to me, because I’m Asian. But her kid, even to me, looks he has ds

Anymous
Guest

I am Asian, know lots of Asian and Asian-mixed people and have seen lots of Asian and Asian-mixed babies. But even I still wondered whether this child had DS. I think its the combination of the shape of the lids and how deep set they are, as seems characteristic of many DS kids. Like the original poster, neither here nor there, just curiosity.

wpDiscuz