New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
Page 2 Stories
- Kim Kardashian’s Near-Miscarriage, Kourtney Kardashian On Co-Parenting
- Lisa Marie Presley Brunches With Her Brood
- Audrina Patridge Shares Update: “We Are Doing OK”
- Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Celebrate Daughter’s Birthday
- Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder’s Public Apology
- Heidi Montag Is “9 Months Pregnant”
Page 3 Stories
Archives: Christina Aguilera
Expectant mama Christina Aguilera debuted her barely-there baby bump via Instagram Thursday. “Baby loves NYC,” the Grammy Award-winning singer, 33, captioned the shot alongside her fiancé Matt Rutler.
Update: PEOPLE confirms that Christina Aguilera is expecting her second child. Continue reading original post below…
Christina Aguilera says her 4-year-old son Max is the best thing that ever happened to her. The Voice mentor told OK! magazine, ”The birth of my son is my proudest moment. Max is my greatest song.”
It’s pumpkin season! Grammy Award-winning singer Christina Aguilera and her adorable 3-year-old son Max hit the Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood on Friday (October 14). The duo were joined by Christina’s boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
What a little cutie! Pop superstar Christina Aguilera and ex-husband Jordan Bratman were both spotted in Santa Monica, California on Thursday (September 15) with 3-year-old son Max at the Child Success Center.